This blog is a source of income and at times may include endorsements, testimonials and affiliate links – as such, I feel it is important to disclose the following to my readers:
- The content of our blog may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses I am writing about.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products may be provided free of charge by advertising partners for review. This does not guarantee a positive review of these products.
I will always provide an honest opinion or review.
- I respect the relationship with my readers too much to ever write false or compromised content for monetary compensation.
- Affiliate links may not always be referenced as such.
These modest revenue tools enable me to bring my readers interesting, inspiring and helpful content. I respect and appreciate my readers and as such I will always be 100% transparent with every post.
First things first: I love comments and appreciate the time my readers take to share ideas and give feedback. Thank you to everyone who “plays fair” and comments at Pursuit of Home. Constructive criticism and feedback is great – but I ask that you do so in a way that is respectful.
My goal is to create a community that is welcoming, tolerant, useful, and above all – fun! With that in mind, I will remove the following:
- Harassing comments: While conversation and the exchange of different viewpoints is encouraged, all comments need to be respectful towards contributors and readers/commenters.
- Anonymous comments: I only accept comments from people that identify themselves.
- Promotional comments: If a comment is solely promotional in nature, I will remove it from the site.
You are of course entitled to your opinions, but if they stray into areas that violate the above policy, I reserve the right to delete them from my blog.
Thank you for your participation and (respectful) comments,
I’m so glad you’ve found the site and are enjoying the content! All words and imagery on this site is the property of Pursuit of Home. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. You may share one or two photos, provided proper attribution to this site and a link back to the original post is included. Pinterest shares are encouraged and appreciated! Thanks!
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.